|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 27, 2017
STERLING BAKER JOINS GUARDIAN AS OPERATING PARTNER / BOARD MEMBER
(Jacksonville, FL) Guardian Fueling Technologies announces that Sterling Baker has joined the GFT Team as Operating Partner / Board Member. Sterling comes to Guardian with an abundance of experience that began in 1992 with a sales role that led to branch management, then on to president and CEO leadership positions in the Petroleum Equipment Industry.
GFT is expanding and is committed to delivering the highest quality petroleum products, services, and professional solutions to our customers. For a list of products, services, including online retail store, go to www.guardianfueltech.com.
Guardian Fueling Technologies, LLC is a privately held company headquartered in Jacksonville, FL with principals having (100+) years of petroleum industry corporate management experience. GFT is also a licensed Petroleum Contractor and Product Distributor, specializing in fuel systems, as well as a licensed Building Contractor and licensed Mechanical Contractor. GFT is also a distributor for best-in-class PEI Manufacturers.
See All Guardian News >
Sterling Baker Joins Guardian As Operating Partner / Board Member
Now you can buy ONLINE from the
EXPERTS at Guardian!
- Guardian Fueling Technologies named Gilbarco Distributor in the Carolinas
- Guardian Fueling Technologies Acquires Southeastern Petroleum Systems (SEPS)
- Here We GROW - GFT Opens Atlanta Branch
- Sterling Baker Joins Guardian As Operating Partner / Board Member
- Guardian Names Scott Jones as VP, Mid Atlantic Operations